CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Great start to a new year!

What a great first day! I am so glad that I had the opportunity to meet everyone today and look forward to getting to know you all better! Please feel free to contact with with comments, questions, concerns, etc. I realized that my email did not print on the yellow paper for some reason. I am sending a note home tomorrow with it...sheffield.duke@lrsd.org.

I really enjoyed putting names with all of your faces today. We got off to a great start with out morning routine and took several tours of the school, bathroom, cafeteria, etc. They were hungry at 9! We worked on our routines and got to know a little about one another today. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment