CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

6 Days and Counting

I am so excited about the first day of school and my first post on our blog! One week from today, we will have finished our first day of school. We just received our class lists today and I just finished addressing them to each student. I already know we have a great class:) I hope to use this blog as a way for everyone to keep up with everything that is going on in our classroom. Well that would take up a lot of space, but I will highlight the things going on! I hope to post pictures, completed projects, important dates, reminders, announcements, etc. This will not be the only way to find out information, but something fun to help keep everyone up to date as we learn and grow together. I will update as much as possible (probably weekly).

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast this day has arrived, David's mom, Kathy Rich. See ya Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete